Join the FIELD REPORT
- THIS WINE and a weekend junk to Po Toi… a pairing for the ages! Introducing The Beautiful and the Damned Rosé of Grenache 2017
- Thank you Oregon… you’ve been amazing! *** GREATEST HITS BOX SET *** (limited allocation)
- This is flat-out, show stopping red wine. It’s elegant and powerful, like a linebacker in a tutu! And, it’s IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND (but we did!)
- But in his heart, he wanted to make Pinot. So he took some big risks, left his job and moved North to the Willamette.
- Grown in a valley named for the god of wind ~ Vincent’s 2015 Silvershot Vineyard Pinot is positively gulpable!
- Statera Cellars 2016 Johan Vineyard Chardonnay ~ “The single most compelling Chardonnay I’ve tasted in a decade” – JDH *SOLD OUT*
- An insanely beautiful wine from one of America’s most inspired young winemakers *only 50 cases produced*
- This Pinot was just named one of the top 100 wines in the world (and we’ve got some!)
- The “the Titan of Terroir”… Ladies & Gentlemen, Philippe Melka’s 2014 Mekerra!
- Our go to sparkling rosé for every cork popping occasion… this wine is FUN! *LIMITED*